We're due for another hot day so I don't expect I'll get much done today. It's too hot to even think about sitting out on the patio so I'll be tucked up indoors with the blinds closed to stop the sunlight overheating the room (the back of the house is in direct sunlight all afternoon), and the fans working overtime to keep the temperature at a decent level. I'll either watch a film if there's one I fancy on TV or iPlayer, or I may just read. It's another one of those 'whatever takes my fancy' days! I may be having my hair cut but I'm not sure ... I've just written 'haircut?' in my diary with no time against it so it may happen, it may not. G comes to my house to cut my hair so it's not a problem as I'm staying in anyway.
We're due to have some rain tomorrow and Saturday so they are set aside to do some cooking. I have all the ingredients and now I need to get some meals made for the freezer - using the slow cooker and the hob so the kitchen doesn't get too hot.


0 Yorumlar