Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Check out what Nollywood Actor John Okafor AKA Mr I bu, as he confesses His Hate For Homo-sexuals

Nollywood comedy actor, Mr Ibu was interviewed recently and
he spoke about his resent for homo$exuals .

He added that its both women and men are the ones harrassing
each other now.

In his own words,

“the man that approached me will never come close to me again in
his life because I humiliated him publicly. I called him out, and
shouted his name everywhere.

Besides, if it was by looks, nobody would approach me because I’m
not fine.”

“If you go to my page on Facebook, I fight
vehemently against homo$exuals ; both gys and lsbian$ because
these are viruses in the industry that kill the spirit. It is not good at
all.

There is no harassment as I speak to you; the harassment is within
same sexes. Men harass themselves, and women harass
themselves, so they are wonderfully preparing themselves for the
devil, and I tell you, they will all go to hell.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar