Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Makeup A Murder - Poison Neon Pigments Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm dying to share (haha see what I did there?) my review on the limited edition Neon Poison Pigments from indie brand Makeup A Murder! I knew I had to try something from this brand when I found them instagram because I love murder mysteries and true crime shows! You get 4+ grams of a matte neon pigment in these cute glass bottles that come with a latex free rubber cork! These pigments retail for $5 each but are on sale for $3.50 and you can also get the whole set like I did for $25! They also glow under UV light and are cruelty-free!   


Here is what the bottle looks like up close! I noticed that once you take out the cork the product can kind of get messy and fall everywhere so be cautious of that if you buy these for yourself.


Here are the swatches! I was so blown away by the pigment! I also noticed that some pigments seem to become opaque looking after applied but you can definitely build it up! I also recommend you use a  concealer or some other sticky base to make sure the pigment really sticks to the lid! 

The colors
Neon Pink, Neon Red, Neon Orange, Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Neon Blue, and Neon Purple. 


Here is the look I made with the neon pink, neon purple, and neon blue with some glitter placed on the lid and the neon yellow placed in my inner corner! They were super easy to work with and blend and I didn't have any fallout when applying. I'm also super happy that they didn't stain my lids when I wiped off my makeup at the end of the day.

Overall I'm super happy and impressed with these pigments! I love the idea behind the brand and I'm super excited for what they come out with in the future! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar