Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Miley Cyrus displays petite figure in casual white T-shirt and jeans for SiriusXM visit


On Thursday, Mil released her new single - and its accompanying video - Malibu. 
And on Friday, Miley Cyrus stopped by the SiriusXM studios in LA to promote her new song, fresh off her soon-to-be-released album. 
The 24-year-old was in work mode throughout the day, paying visits to multiple radio stations to push the new track. 


The Franklin, Tennessee native dressed her petite figure in a traditional, girl-next-door ensemble. 

Miley paired a small, white T-shirt with a set of cropped jeans, adorned with floral appliques. 
The Climb singer added a pair of '60s-inspired, white heels and accessorized with layered jewelry.   



While on On Air With Ryan Seacrest, the singer discussed a line from Malibu that addressed her relationship with the Aussie actor. 
'I never would've believed you/If three years ago you told me/I'd be here writing this song,' it said.  
Ryan directly pointed out that the song was about Liam, to which Miley agreed, and added additional commentary. 
"Three years ago, if you really want to be serious, I was sliding down my own tongue riding a giant hotdog across 20,000 people," joked. 
'So I never would've thought I would've been in a calm place in my life where different things are more important to me now. Now, I care more about balloons! Then it was, "There has to be mustard on the hotdog!"'
'And now I'm a vegan for crying out loud! Things have really changed, a lot. It's really about these last three years. I never would've thought I would've been sitting here, ever.'


Hosts Michael Yo, Symon and Tony Fly join Miley for a group photo


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar