Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekend Reading No. 7


It's Spring Break and I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to not think about school and homework and really enjoy this beautiful weather! I also am attending Kansas City Fashion Week over break which I am BEYOND ecstatic for! I've never been to a fashion show, much less fashion week. Don't worry I will take loads of pics and there will more definitely be a recap post. Anyways, onto this week's Weekend Reading! 

                                                                       

Can you guess the song based on the emojis? I only missed 3, how many did you miss?!

Ellie Goulding has an amazing voice and covering Hozier's 'Church' is heavenly. 

The power of social media and connecting! Seriously this is so cool. If any of my readers live somewhere cool I'd definitely be down to visit! 

Which Gossip Girl guy should you date? I got Nate *insert profusely crying emoji and heart eyes emoji here*

We all love high end makeup but what we don't love is the pricetag. Check out the best drugstore dupes!

#SpringBreakRaps? Yes, just yes. 

Always wanted your handwriting to be a font? Well now you can!

Whitney is hosting a #21DayPhotoProject challenge on Insta! I'm taking part and I hope you do too! 

Boho is the trend this season and I am loving it! While I am on the preppier side there is something about fringe, tassels and peasant tops that are so summery! 

My friend, fellow blogger and all around GirlBoss Lauren of La Petite Fashionista's blog turned 8 this week and to celebrate she's offering $20 off her Social Media With Style workshop AND a bonus 20 minute social media strategy session! But the offer's only good till today so sign up now

I've got the case of the wanderlust's.... I wanna do this. Who wants to do it with me!?

A complete guide on how to apply lipstick and make it last! I knew to exfoliate but the others are great tricks! Definitely trying these out. 

If you're #Obsessed with Instagram like me then you need to be following these 8 ladies
Also I'm now obsessed with Town and Country magazine and just spent an hour reading articles. 

Musical beer cups with Jimmy Fallon, Hugh Jackman, Chris Hemsworth, Colin Jost, Bobby Moynihan and Kate McKinnon. HELL YES. 



This week on 'of life and style':
My first ever giveaway, which already ended BUT check back tomorrow to see if you've won!
Rocksbox Review
Another Striped Outfit
Sporty Spice outfit 
My 1 Year Blogiversary mini party
Part 2 of my So You Wanna Start a Blog series

                                                                       

That's it for this week! I hope you enjoyed and have been enjoying the beautiful weather!


What have YOU been loving this week from the interwebs? Leave me a comment or strike up a convo with me via social media, @samantha_goble! 



post signature

"my weekend is all booked up" 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar