It feels like forever since I have written about Femme Fatale. I think that was because I had so many all come in around the same time. It was nice to have a little break. Mind you there are still a heap of untried Femme Fatales sitting on top of my drawers. Good news, I am no longer collecting "all" the Femme Fatales. I'll probably just be sticking with the main releases and any others I like the looks of. It's a huge step for me so we will see how I go. Anyway, today I have the two Facebook group exclusives that were released last month.
Reticence is described as a pale dove-blue linear holo with platinum flakes and silver microglitters. Quite pretty and easy to use. My swatch shows three coats.
 |
| Picture taken in light box |
 |
| Picture taken in direct sunlight |
Saturnalia is described as a teal jelly holo packed with holo glitters and shifting pink fleck. So pretty and sparkly. I used two coats for my swatch.
 |
| Picture taken in light box |
 |
| Picture taken in direct sunlight |
 |
| Picture taken in light box |
Both of these are great shades. My personal favorite is definitely Saturnalia.
0 Yorumlar