Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Summer Fun!

Murale had a 20x the points event so I dropped by on Friday and picked up a couple of the new Lippmann's. Finally, my polish shopping paid off! Not only did I get 20x the points (which I always redeem for more polishes (sometimes perfume) at the extra money events), when I checked out, they said because I had bought so many polishes, I got some free so was able to get two free ones. I had five Lippmann's to chose from and picked out Across the Universe and Red Ruby Slippers. They were testers but looked 99% full so I couldn't complain. Free is always good!

Lippmann Girls Just Want to Have Fun stamped with Sally Hansen Insta-Dry polish in unnamed yellow using BundleMonster IP BM-224.



Lastly, did a couple dots with dotting tool.



Here's Girls Just Want to Have Fun by itself.



Does this say summer fun to you? I think it does...either that or Grandma's old wallpaper...not sure which one....

Hope you're having a fantastic weekend...maybe even enjoying a long weekend like me as its the long Victoria Day weekend here in Ontario.

Thanks for looking!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar