Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Angel Nail Studio

Arrow Nail Vinyls 


Well now this feels so weird! I'm writing this post on my pc, which I haven't done for ages! I've been doing everything on my phone and BAM yesterday evening is decided enough is enough and totally stopped working :(  I almost cried as I've lost quite a bit of stuff, but luckily my photos were on my memory card...phew... 
My review for Angel Nail Studio is on a different style of nail vinyl, but still very effective looking. These Arrow vinyls can be used in so many different ways on your nails.


I had an orange gel polish on my nails already and used 2 of these vinyls, sticking them diagonally across my nails and also a so the arrows were in a different direction.


Sponged over with black polish and removed the vinyls carefully. Cleaned up and top coated.

Although I like the glossy finish, there is something about a matte finished that just tops a mani and in my opinion makes it look so much better.


Get yourselves 20% discount by using my code tbw20%.
 

You can find and follow Angel Nail Studio over on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
As always, stay safe and much love...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar