These are very shiny. In some shots they were reflecting so much light that my camera couldn't focus properly, and that's without topcoat. They also cover very well. I used two coats, but really could have stopped at one. Careful application is a must, as brushstrokes are an issue; they don't settle as well as I'd hoped (perhaps topcoat would help with that).
Above two shots were in the lightbox; here's a look in regular room light:
I also picked up the newest Luxeffects polish, Stroke of Brilliance, which is a cool-toned blue glitter.
This seemed like good match for the cool-toned chromes I was wearing, so I layered two coats of it on top (still no topcoat; I was extra lazy that day).
I just couldn't resist trying Stroke of Brilliance over my 2012 summer favorite, Essie Bikini So Teeny. This is three coats of Bikini with one of Stroke:
Stroke of Brilliance is a winner for me. I can think of so many colors it would look good with. I'm not as sure about the Mirror Metallics. I was hoping they'd be easier to work with than my old school Sally Hansen Chrome ones, but they were not.

0 Yorumlar