Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mister Cee Says He Isn't Gay

Legendary New York DJ, Mister Cee has made headlines on social media sites for the last couple of days, after a tape of him soliciting sex from a transvestite hit the net. He formerly resigned from his position at Hot 97 FM yesterday, and during his last recording/interview at the radio station, he cleared the air on his sexuality. He specifically confessed to the validity of accusations against him, but said he doesn't consider himself Gay.




Read some excerpts from the interview below-

"I am tired of trying to do something or be something that I'm not. I'm tired. I'm tired. Have I lied about getting sexual fellatio in a car with a transsexual? Yes. I have lied about that. I feel bad for the listeners that it did take a video for me to say this. I have been in denial for this for a very, very long time. A very long time. Now, the funny part of it, and I know I'm going to get hit with social media when I say this, but I'm going to say it anyway. Do I consider myself gay? No. I don't consider myself gay. I do, I have gotten fellatio from transvestites and that's as far as it went. I've never had actual sexual intercouse with another man and vice versa. That has never been done to me. I have had fellatio with a transsexual person. The person who I was in the car with, I knew exactly who that person is. That's neither he or there." (Hot 97)


Hmm! What can I say? I don't know...I don't know. Anyway, to those that don't know him, Mister Cee is a legendary New York DJ, he goes back 2 decades on the turn table. He was, at one time Big Daddy Kane's personal DJ, and he more or less discovered the late Notorious B.I.G. This revelation of his personal life is going to be discussed in the Hip Hop community for a long time. 


Below is what he had to say about the video that proved to the world that he really did have sexual relations with a tranny...


"That video is an old video, maybe like, probably like the end of last year," Cee added. "[Cries] My whole fear with this whole thing of what I've been going through is, most importantly, my family. I don't talk about my family too much but my whole thing was really about making sure my family was going to be all right. When I tell you, 'I'm going to be all right.' I'm going to be all right. ... I have to think about [coming back to Hot 97]. I'm being honest - I gotta deal with that first before I can get the bridge that I know and I love, which is being on this radio." 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar