Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Things I should be doing but sometimes don't.....beauty resolutions!





 There are plenty of things which I should be doing - but don't. I've become so lazy about things! I am making some mid year resolutions in terms of my beauty routine to SMS - Save my Skin!


MOISTURE - This is one thing I have never forgotten to do since I was eighteen - moisturizer! I am however now adding it under foundation. I use a heavier cream at night so it can sink into the skin but in the morning I am trying to add it to my beauty regime. I switch to a lighter gel format though so I can pop foundation on quicker and its less greasy.

I'm using - Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, Clinique Moisture Surge, MAC Studio Moisture Fix, MAC Comfort Cream and MAC Charged Water gel.

REMOVING EYE MAKE-UP - I know its a bit of a nightmare removing eye make-up - especially after a few pints but it really does make all the difference. I try to remove each days make-up including stubborn mascara. It saves me waking up and looking like a panda each morning.

I'm using : MAC Pro Eye make-up remover, MAC Cleanse off Oil, Primark oil control tea tree wipes and Vichy Eye make-up remover
 CONDITION - I keep forgetting to do this but because my hair is so dry from bleaching and its getting quite long - I make a point of leaving conditioner in it overnight. I have this in my hair right now actually! I wake up and wash it out leaving my hair in great condition.

I am using - Percy and Reed Totally TLC Reviving Mask, Aussie Three Minute Miracle
WATER - I used to be much better for this one! i would keep a bottle of water in the fridge for myself when I got home. I am trying to get back into the habit of drinking as much water as I possibly can. This includes water at work, on breaks and when I get home at night. It's my mission to drink 1.5 litres a night! Which might sound like a lot! It's nice to have something to sip at while working though!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar