Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Dream has Come True - Love of my life, Romantic Melody with Lyrics / See by Chloé 2015-2016 Fall Autumn Winter Womens Presentation ~ www.denimjeansobserver.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXn0ab4SV1M
http://www.denimjeansobserver.com/mag/2015/02/11/see-by-chloe-paris-new-york-fashion-week-2015-2016-fall-autumn-winter-womens-denim-jeans-70s-flare-flowers-shirtdress-sweater-cape-patchwork-mesh/
"See by Chloé Paris conducts their 2015-2016 Fall Autumn Winter Womens Lookbook Presentation during New York Fashion Week. From the collection, we selected only the top fashion forward styles and our favorite pieces."

What I do is go through blogs and see what interests me. If I like the blog I subscribe. Then I get all their posts, posted on my site. I pick the posts that interest me.  I re-post them and add my own comments if I like them or if I feel it requires attention because it's THAT bad. (I'm talking about "lookbooks", for example).

In this case, I almost liked it all. In fact I DID like them all. I will post 4 of my faves only because everything is on point. Always urban, wearable and of quality. I feel retro! I see 60 and 70's and love the denim and vintage notes. 
I never want to take away from someone else's blog. CLICK THE LINK! It's awesome.













Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar