Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

PART FOUR OF THE COMPLETE FANTASTIC FOUR COVER & IMAGE GALLERY...


Images copyright MARVEL COMICS

"Oh, good!" I hear you cry.  "Another batch of COMPLETE FF covers and images for us all to feast on."  Yes, your generous host has caved in to popular demand (he lied) and served up another helping of one of MARVEL U.K.'s better comics from the 1970s.  I was totally delighted when this comic first came out because I hadn't kept my early MWOMs and this mag gave me another chance to collect the classic FANTASTIC FOUR adventures.

Years later, of course, I re-acquired all the paper covered issues of Marvel's first foray into U.K. publishing, but I still kept my Complete FFs, as they had their own charm about them.  It's just a shame that PANINI's FF monthly was discontinued a year or two back, as I was looking forward to seeing JOHN BYRNE's tales of the cosmic quartet in uncut, full colour reprints in a U.K. magazine.

Anyway, until part five in this sensational series, enjoy the pulse-pounding pages on view before you - on this, the best blog you've ever read in the history of an alternate universe somewhere.  (I hear it's popular on the BIZARRO World.)
  










Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar