Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

PICK YOUR FAVORITE AUGUST WEDDING TABLE

 Well-Here we go!

I figured if I didn't get back here soon,
y'all would forget my name. 

What better way to
reappear than with a 
PICK YOUR FAVORITE!?

 Here's the scenario-
It is an outdoor wedding.
All you have to do is show up,
be on your best behavior,
and if you don't have anything nice to say
about someone----
don't say anything....
come sit by me.

    OH YEAH!
Bring a mask that matches your outfit! 

                              Remember- 
Pick ONE TABLE--
Otherwise you will
PAY FOR YOUR OWN MEAL!

So, without further ado-
here we go!

Table #1
GREEN RUFFLES

Table #2
A Touch of Gold

Table #3
Love Those Lights
Table #4
Bring Your Own Chair
Table #5
Let Love Grow
Table #6
Frankly Loving Ferns
Table #7
Courtly Courtyard
Okay!  Now---
Pick a table and I will be back
in a few days to let you
know who you will be sitting with....
some of you are going to
be surprised!

So-anyone else hating the
new BLOGGER set up?
I hope they leave us the option
of Legacy Blogger!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar