As I hadn't heard anything for a few days, I assumed all was well. (I know, I know..."never assume" but knowing and doing often require forethought... humming!)
When "Sweet Ruby" is mentioned this is what most would see:
The truth hit the fan today...
with the following note from Marymine:
"Went outside to find my pool Filled with Brown water!!! Uummm think I found the culprit!! Miss "pig pen" Ruby!! Ughh!!"
"You should seriously see the pool!!! There is a layer of mud on the steps from her "Lounging" in the pool! The pool man is going to kill me!!"
Enclosed was a picture of "Sweet Ruby" in "her" idea of a heavenly state of being ...
Update: Today I got this photo...
Marymine put a chair in front of the steps thinking to keep "Sweet Ruby" out. 109 with cloud cover today, can't say as I blame Ruby.



0 Yorumlar