What a beautiful day today I just could resist taking some photos to share with you, a place to stop and read I love looking through my old magazines especially the Country Living and then a walk up the lane, the fresh leaves on the tree against the blue sky magic!
Wild flowers in abundance,
I planted mine yesterday so lets hope they succeed I never seem to have much luck with growing wild flowers, this time I have bought Sarah Raven seeds so lets hope they will work. Beautiful views across to Exmoor
On Saturday another Vintage Fair in the seaside town of Instow in Devon, took along some new finds, these old vintage soda syphons,
Cushions made from old french fabrics
Samantha had a lovely stall with her beautiful candles in vintage cups and jelly moulds, her stall is an abundance of beautiful perfumes.
Emma with her creative painted furniture. Loved the chest of drawers with roses on.
Off again on Wednesday to stay with friends and visit the Brocante Fair near Winchester in Hampshire,
looking forward to this as there are some amazing stall holders there, including Love Lane Vintage,
Christine from A Mermaids Tale, as well as Liz from the Washerwoman blog. The weather is meant to be brilliant so really looking forward to this. Hope you all have a great week in the sunshine.
Wild flowers in abundance,
I planted mine yesterday so lets hope they succeed I never seem to have much luck with growing wild flowers, this time I have bought Sarah Raven seeds so lets hope they will work. Beautiful views across to Exmoor
On Saturday another Vintage Fair in the seaside town of Instow in Devon, took along some new finds, these old vintage soda syphons,
cosy eiderdowns with my drawers now painted
Cushions made from old french fabrics
Samantha had a lovely stall with her beautiful candles in vintage cups and jelly moulds, her stall is an abundance of beautiful perfumes.
Emma with her creative painted furniture. Loved the chest of drawers with roses on.
Off again on Wednesday to stay with friends and visit the Brocante Fair near Winchester in Hampshire,
looking forward to this as there are some amazing stall holders there, including Love Lane Vintage,
Christine from A Mermaids Tale, as well as Liz from the Washerwoman blog. The weather is meant to be brilliant so really looking forward to this. Hope you all have a great week in the sunshine.



0 Yorumlar