Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Daughter's 3rd Quilt


I have made my daughter 4 quilts over the years. You have seen the 4th one--the university quilt which is now on her bed at her dorm. The above quilt, "Friendship Star" was made by my daughter and I and is on her bed at home. We purchased the fabric in Grand Marais, Minnesota at Crystal's Log Cabin Quilts in June 2003. It was hand quilted by a church group at a church in London, Ontario. We painted her room to match the background fabric. We later made the pillows for her bed from some flannel purchased at a quilt store in St. Jacob's, which is, unfortunately, no longer in business. I will dig out quilts #1 (the one that was in her crib) and #2 (the quilt that was on her first "big girl" bed--a trip around the world quilt) shortly and will post some pictures. I have had a very busy week and have not had any sewing time, but with any luck, I will be doing some sewing tomorrow.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar